Check out this exciting new addition to our range of kitchen worktop products! Be one of the first to own Apollo Slab Technology - the unique luxury work surface that combines the appearance of quartz with the design flexibilities and seamless nature of solid surface composite to create a stunning and revolutionary worktop product.
Apollo Slab Tech offers the best of both worlds - the best features of both solid surface and quartz, a high quality and easy to maintain kitchen worktop. Here at Kitchen Worktops Direct we provide NATIONWIDE INSTALLATION throughout mainland UK and will not be beaten on our HIGHLY DISCOUNTED PRICES. We pride ourselves on providing the lowest prices with the highest quality products and service standards.
Call now for an obligation free quote on 0845 330 7642 or try our online APOLLO SLAB TECH instant price calculator.
We will beat any confirmed price - If you can find one!
We check the competition - We ARE the cheapest!
Apollo Slab Tech Colour Range
Printed images or colours on-screen may vary from the colour of the actual material. We recommend that you request a sample of your chosen colour before placing your order.
Click the colour for instant quote
What is Apollo Slab Technology?
Natural mineral is mixed with polyacrylate/polyester resin to form the 30mm thick solid Apollo Slab Tech material. Where quartz worktops mix over 90% stone with acrylic resin, Apollo Slab composite has a much higher resin content and uses a revolutionary new adhesive to produce seamless joints. Apollo Slab Tech offers flexible design options like integrated solid surface sinks and coved upstands.
Apollo Slab is a non-porous, homogenous material which will not fade or delaminate. It is a composite work surface with the appearance of quartz and the feel of solid surface.
What Makes Apollo Slab Tech Ideal for Kitchen Worktops?
- Appearance of quartz with the feel of solid surface composite
- Supply Only or full Template and Installation service available
- Modular system or bespoke fabrication
- 30mm thickness
- Seamless joints
- Non-porous, homogenous material
- Renewable, repairable work surface
- Easy clean and hygienic, naturally resistant to bacteria
- Available with fully integrated solid surface sinks
- All the design flexibilities of solid surface
- FIRA approved, BS6222 Part 3 1999 for durability, excellent impact resistance
- Available in a choice of 8 beautiful colours
- 10 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty